Erica online

Monday, August 18

This is my first blog.
Its all very exciting, I have been reading other people's blogs but haven't taken the
plunge myself until just now.
I've considered blogging before but thought:
a) what if I had nothing interesting to say and people thought I was dull?
b) what if I had something interesting to say and nobody saw it?

Either way, I couldn't take the pressure. So I sat on the sidelines like a coward.
But no more, I may feel neurotic half the time but this time, I say,
"screw it! I'll just write whatever and people think I'm dull....then I'll just....
call my mom or maybe get a therapist".

So this is my new way of saying (quietly) my thoughts about this crazy world.
Its a whole new beginning. I feel so empowered.
Now let's see if I have the courage to actually post the things I write.
Erica at 3:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home