Erica online

Monday, September 6

My Rebecca is growing up so quickly, this weekend there were lots of things she didn't want mommy's help with anymore. "I'm BIGGER!" She keeps telling me, I'm having a harder time letting go than she is! That's healthy I think!

When she clears things off the table to put them in the fridge, I can't open the fridge door for her anymore. "I can do it by myself!

When she walks through the little stream in the ditch in her tiny rubberboots, I can't hold her hand anymore. "I won't fall mom and I won't get a booster!" (booter)

She had her first shower by herself yesterday, and she was so happy to do it by herself.

When they come in from outside, Isabella belts out, "Rebecca will you help me with my gubbberboots?" And Rebecca bends over and helps her sister with pride. Then she offers to help her with her jacket too, and fusses over her sister like a "big mama". Bella admires her big sister so much.

At night she still likes me to tuck her in and sing to her but the storytelling she is taken over. "Now I'll tell you a story mom"

Here is last night's story:

R: There is a girl that's a big red chicken, her name is Jenna. She fell down but its okay because she found a happy heart. Then she was rabbit.
E: Wait. You said Jenna was a big red chicken and now she's a rabbit?
R: No Jenna is a goose.
E: Jenna is a goose now?
R: Jenna is a goose and she has to go to cowboy camp. She goes out and all the babies are ARCTIC animals.
E: Oh!
R: And then the arctic animals, no I'll do a different one story. This story is SO WEDGIE!
E: (laughing hysterically) Its so wedgie???? ha ha ha ha

I guess wedgie is the best nasty word that she knows. So funny.

Erica at 9:09 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home