Erica online

Monday, December 22

I'm just a little bored this afternoon, we had a great morning at the Y with my friend Cindy and her son. Then we went for lunch and had our naps. Now the kids are watching their 1/2 hour of t.v. and I've already got supper made so what's a girl to do?
Blog...

Let's see...how about something fun to do. I'll name some lines from my favorite movies and you tell me which movies they are from.
Ready?

1. "Don't call me stupid!"
2. "Why does he have a cork on his fork?"
3. "Throw me a friggin' bone here people!"
4. "Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?"
5. "Whatta you mean he don't eat meat? That's okay...I make lamb!

Can you guess any of them? I know, I know...I have such classy taste in movies. YOU don't have to tell me!
Erica at 3:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home