Erica online

Monday, December 15

The cold virus that my kids have is so annoying. It like a housefly, its not a lot of damage or hurting anyone, but its constant buzzing is driving me crazy. They've had runny noses and sneezing for over a week now but haven't gotten sick. (Which I'm happy about, I just wish they'd be completely healed from it....I'm sick of snot!)

I had an uneventful weekend, on Friday and Saturday nights I did paper work but I finished the grant proposal that needed doing so I'm happy, if not well-rested.

Now that that is over, I'm going to work on Spanish again. I haven't done any studying since the summertime and I think I'm losing everything I learned. So I got a book from the library. Its conversational spanish in 20 lessons, now all that remains to be seen is how self-disciplined I am. :(
Erica at 8:40 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home