Erica online

Monday, December 8

Shhhhh! I'm on a secret mission. I can tell you what I'm doing, but then I'd have
to kill you. (just kidding...not kill you, I'd just wipe your memory with my stimulo-neuro-memory-reset device---they come in any standard spy kit.)

I'm just adding some drama to my volunteer activity as a "spy". My sister works for a help-line in the city, I'd tell you which one but then I'd have to kill you...hee hee...

Anyway, the help line has staged calls where I get to call in with a pretend circumstance and rate their performance in helping me...being unbiased, empathy, helping me find my own solutions etc...last time I was a pregnant teenager, and I was sooooo CONFUSED, please don't tell my mom I called etc...

Its fun, I get to pretend to have an alter ego and practise espionage for a good cause. I'd tell you what the cause is but then I'd have to....hee hee....just kidding.
Its Teen Touch. Now forget that you read that, in fact forget that you ever met me or read this blog...now, forget that you wrote a cheque to cash and mailed it to me!
hee hee hee


Erica at 1:21 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home