Erica online

Wednesday, November 26

Alright, there is currently a BAN on all crayons and crayon-related paraphrenilia in the Seales household. We have had a rash of toddler-vandalism that MUST stop.
I'm currently policing the area, all crayons have been removed from the premises while we deal with floor, windows, t.v., hall mirror, fridge, and coffee table incidents. Strick fines will be handed out and all artistic priveledges suspended until further notice.
(I explained this to the kids and they seem to understand the implications!)

Rebecca keeps saying, "No more crayons...not listen to mommy. Crayons awwwwll gone. Only on paper!" And Bella is just pointing to the crayon box and grunting, "mo, mo, mo" (more).

But I shall stand firm! I will prevail. (this is what I tell myself, really it stinks, they love to color and I love that they are so creative...but not all over the house!!!)
Erica at 9:41 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home