Erica online

Friday, November 14

Growing and Learning Day is something my area offers for pre-schoolers every six months. We went to our first one last night for Rebecca. Basically, its 10 stations set up at an elementary school that tests your child (while playing games) in many different areas to see if there are any trouble spots that need to be dealt with before kindergarten. eg. hearing, vision, speech, motor skills, singing, co-operating, dental check-up, etc. They have professionals from the various areas play with your kids and tell you if they need follow up help. Its free, and its fun. I think its great, my mom-in-law is against it, she's afraid it will pigeon-hole kids.
I'll have to finish this thought later today. Bella is climbing my leg.
Erica at 11:11 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home