Erica online

Monday, November 10

What a GREAT day today was, D.J. took a vacation day so he'd be off for four days
in a row (with Rememberance Day tomorrow).
Let me tell you, this parenting with two people deal, its a breeze!!!

Two kids, two parents....the odds are totally fair and equal.
Well, the two year old counts as 1 1/2 people because of the energy factor and
just sheer will-power but the ration is still better.

When people say "terrible twos" they are not kidding. Its not that my two year old
is bad, she's just full of energy ALL THE TIME and relentless. If I had her determination, I could do anything. I could keep my house clean, bake a week's worth of cinnamon buns (my new thing) and run a marathon....in one day!

Just watching her makes a person tired, and the bad news is, in another 6 months I'll have ANOTHER two year old!!!!! AUUUGGHHHH! And from what I can see so far, she's no push-over. So good luck to me! And to all the single moms in the world, you have my admiration and my prayers.
Erica at 8:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home