Erica online

Saturday, November 8

Okay, I made cinnamon rolls again! I'm beginning an addiction.
I didn't have supper so I ate three of them! But they're sooo good.

I had a nice lazy day, just hanging out with my kids and my hubby.
Had a long nap, a short nap and 3 hour shopping spree.

A cute little tale I have to tell today. We went to my mom's in the evening so D.J.
could help her with her most recent project, re-wiring by the wall she just ripped down. Rebecca say the mess and the missing wall and didn't say anything about it the whole hour we were there. She didn't even seem to notice. Then just as we were walking out the door, she turns to my mom and says, "sorry about your house."
Isn't that hilarious??? A two year sympathizing because she thinks her house just fell down or something! I got a chuckle out of that one.
Erica at 9:20 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home