Erica online

Friday, November 7

I think I must have had too much of whatever it is that Martha Stewart was drinking.
I've been so domestic the last couple of days.
Last night I made cinnamon buns, and then ate WAY too many.

And today I made stew with fresh biscuits and a cake!
Yum! But again, I ate way too much. I hope this isn't turning into a pattern.

But it was sooooo delicious! That's no excuse, I'm going to curb the appetite before I eat myself into one of those people you see on Maury, who have to have a hole cut in the side of their house so they can be airlifted out. That would be bad, very bad.

I'm just resting and enjoying the most peaceful time of day, after the kids have gone to bed. Ahhhhhhh.....so relaxing. Perhaps I'll read a book and go to bed. I'm sick of t.v., there's nothing good on anyway.

I even watched survivor last night (uh-oh...couch potato land here I come) and I was so upset that Jon didn't get voted out and Andrew did. Its so unfair. Jon is an evil conniving puke and Andrew was decent guy and a good leader to boot. But I guess, there-in lies the threat.....its strategy people, strategy! But poor Andrew, he had a will of iron and if he'd have warned Lil before tribal counsel the first time, it might have been a different story.....yikes....I need to stop watching t.v.!!!!
Erica at 8:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home