Erica online

Thursday, October 30

I had fun shopping today.
I love to shop.

The perfect job for me would be a personal shopper for someone rich.
I don't necessarily want to keep the stuff I buy, I just love the challenge of
getting a great deal. Bargain hunting is so fun.
I guess its the thrill of the chase.

I went shopping for an eight year old girl. Its so fun to buy for other people but especially for little girls. Little boys don't usually care what they wear as long as it keeps them warm, not necessarily clean but warm.
But with little girls, their clothes are so personal.
Fashion is an expression of who they are, or who they want to be, and its a social statement. It effects social standing, what you wear is vitally important to a little girl. So shopping for them is even more fun, because it is a great challenge to try to think like them and get it just right.

Ahhhh....shopping.....it is a game, an art and a sport all rolled into one.
I love it! The sound of the word CLEARANCE CENTER, its like music to my ears.
Erica at 2:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home