Erica online

Monday, October 20

"I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it"!
Why?
I no longer have to go to the laundromat!
Yes, I am once again a washing machine owner!

We got it on the weekend, a beautiful brand-new Maytag.
I think I'll call her Maggie.:)

How nice to think that when clothes need washing, I don't have to leave
the house....just take it downstairs and let Maggie do her job!

Its so amazing how little we appreciate some of the modern conveniences we have until they're gone. I managed to live 6 monthes without a washing machine but I don't think I'd last a week with Debbie (the dishwasher).

(By the way, for those of you who don't know me that well, I've never really named my appliances...but now that I tried it, maybe I'll start)
Erica at 2:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home