Erica online

Monday, October 13

Happy Thanksgiving!
We got back from the cabin this afternoon so I've missed 3 days of blogs!

We had a great thanksgiving. We went to the lake on Friday and it was just
fabulous weather. My whole family came out for a big turkey dinner and we
walked around by the lake. The trees are red and gold and leaves were
everywhere, fall is my fave. season by far.

The deer out there are so tame, its just crazy! The kids got to see 5 of them, really close up. They are so tame (deer, not kids) that they walked towards the kids!
We got lots of great photos, of the deer and the kids! Rebecca scared a few because when they walked away from her, she yelled, "come back! I talk you!"

But here is my cutest Rebecca story from the weekend. October long weekend is when the road takes the docks out and she hasn't seen this before. So I took her down to the lake to see this, and as soon as she did she shouted, "OH NO The Bridge is BROKEN!!!" and then she looked at me with this thoughtful little face and said, "That's okay, they can fix it!"

I had a great weekend, very relaxing. Now I'm ready to get back to my crazy life.
Erica at 9:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home