Erica online

Monday, October 6

Okay, I remember my thought.
But I was disappointed as it wasn't as profound as I originally imagined.

I was thinking about how quickly my kids are growing up.
How on difficult days, I think to myself, one day they'll be in school and
I'll have some semblance of my life back.

But then I was thinking, CRAP! I don't want them to go to school!
I like being home with them. This has been fun, where did my babies go to?
AAHHHHHH! (Panic, panic, mild freak-out session!)
It really is going to fast, and my BABY is already 14 months, and I'm not ready for this part of my life to be over yet. Being a mom is really what I've always wanted to do, if this is done.....then what?

Then, what a horrific thought! I'll have to go back to work, and maybe even decide what I want to be when I grow up. Crap! I got married young and had kids, I had no plan for after that.

But then I calmed myself.
I thought to myself, what can I do with my life that will make enough money to get us out of debt, that still gives me time with my kids, requires limited education and little or no experience in anything. I GOT IT!
I'm going into politics!
See? Its perfect! I have limited education, they have law degrees and how hard could it be to get one of those? Hee hee...my friend Shameem won't think that's funny:)
I like people, travel, expensive meals, where is the down side????
Its a good plan.
Now I feel better, I have a plan.
A good plan.
Now I just gotta figure out how to get elected. Any ideas?
Erica at 4:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home