Erica online

Thursday, September 25

I'm am doing way too much.
This is crazy, working extra hours getting the two programs off the ground while
taking care of my kids is just nuts!

So, here is what I propose....
When I hit that point in the day where I'm exhausted or overwhelmed and
feel the need to "shut-down"....I will.

I think people should have that option. If you keep pushing at a crazy speed over 10 years, you would have a nervous break-down. So my new method would actually be
preventative.

You see, no matter where you are or what you're doing, you should just carry a sign with you that says "Shut-down" just like a computer.

For instance, you have 12 errands to run before you get to a work meeting and your kids start acting up in the cereal aisle...what do you do?
Just take out your sign, hang it around your neck, then you can curl up on the floor right there and have a nap. Just shut-down.....mmmmmm.......sleep....Uggggg....

This process would work at home or at work. You could nap at the bank, at the park, in church, during your kid's swimming lesson at the Y...anywhere, anytime....when you've had enough.....just shut-down.

Its preventative care, you'll thank me later.
Erica at 5:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home