Erica online

Wednesday, September 24

God really cares!

If that makes you want to stop ready right now, don't worry!
This is not one of those religious speeches that make you want to gag.

It is just a simple story of what happened to me yesterday that made me
stop and say, "Wow! God really cares about me."

On Sunday, our muffler/resonator on car came apart. The result of this, it becomes the loudest car on the road and scares small children when you drive by. We took it to the shop and they said it couldn't be patched with a clamp. (That's what we did the last time this happened) We needed a new part which cost $100 plus labor.
Well, there is no way we could afford that!
So we accepted it, we now drive a loud car! And we decided we would not be embarrassed about it because, hey, we have a car. That is a blessing in itself. But it was deafening our children so we decided to find out if there was a cheaper way to fix it.
D.J. found out from his friend Scott that there is this shop called Benders that does welding on site and they might be able to weld it back together for about $20.
I prayed and asked God to find a way to pay for even this $20 because we just didn't have extra money for it.
SO I took it in to the shop, they saw that I had my 2 toddlers with me, and made my car a priority. They took the car in immediately, had it welded in about 8 minutes and THEN......THE GUY REFUSED PAYMENT FOR THE WORK!!!!

YES....A MIRACLE.....A MECHANIC REFUSED PAYMENT! He told me to just go and not worry about it. So God really cares about me! He got my car fixed for free!

Isn't that AMAZING?????
Erica at 9:38 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home