Erica online

Friday, September 19

Wow! Three blogs in one day. I am really living up to the name Chatterblog!

For those of you who are squeamish at the sight of P.D.A.s (public displays of affection) I would suggest that you look away right now.

Don't read on, this will make you barf.
But I just gotta say it.

D.J. has been gone since last night and I miss him so much already.
(puke if you must, but its true)

I am so in love with my husband, he is the most amazing guy and I don't care if the whole world knows it. In fact, I want to tell everyone what an awesome human being he is.

I have never known someone with such strength of character and integrity.
He is a dutiful and loyal son and grandson.
He is a faithful employee in a job where people are backstabbing, conniving schemers. In the middle of that evil place, he has compassion on people who are victims. He is bothered by the evil and is angry at the injustice. To his own detriment, he continually stands up for what is right even when he's the only one.
He truly is an example of a Godly man, without being religious.

He is gifted, and intelligent. His mind is an amazing web that works a million miles a second. He is so smart.

He is athletic and competitive. But he's still a good sport (most of the time).

He is the most loving, selfless father. He would do anything for his girls and he is learning how to do it even better. He wants to do so much more for them that he is always trying to be a better dad.

I may have embarassed him (and myself in front of others) by saying this but its true. I am just so overwhelmed with love for him sometimes. I have to tell everyone I know how amazing he is.

I am the luckiest woman in the world, in addition to all the above characteristics I mentioned, he is also a babe!

I gotta shout it out. I LOVE D.J. !!!!!!!!
Erica at 9:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home