Erica online

Friday, September 19

Its Friday already!
This week has gone too fast and the pace was lightspeed!
I need a nap!

My first day back at work at the drop-in was last night.
And I need to VENT!!!!

If I really believed that the children are our future (Whitney rocks by the way)
then I would say we're about ready for the end of time!
These teens better not be MY future, or I fear there are dark days ahead!

Such DISRESPECT, RUDENESS, LUDENESS, PERVERSION AND MALAISE!
Who bred this generation of lazy, ungrateful, swine?????? AAAAHHHHH!!!

So, my first day back, and I had to call the police.
Great start to a new year. AAAHHHHHH!!!!

You're not supposed to hate your job on the first day back, are you?
One of my staff commented, "I've been back for an hour and I hate them even more than I did last year, I think that's a bad sign."

These kids need sooooo much love, and attention, and structure, and kindness.
It seems a hopeless task to start this when they're already 14 and 15 years old!
I need compassion and grace for them as they are so ANNOYING!

I hate being the drill sargeant, bad cop, mommy, in-your-face, bottom line guy.
I hate it, I hate it, I hate it! But they need it and want it.
But oh, how I hate being that person.
That's my job! I'm a drill sargeant! I'm the bad cop!

But I'm not that person, really I'm not. I just want to scream at them, "I'm a nice person you big stupid jerks, smarten up so I can be nice to you," (I have more explitives going on in my mind but I can't say that to them) --but they can say that to each other----WHY?????? WHY?????

There, now you've seen an official RANT by Erica.
It ain't pretty. But I left out the vulgarity, on the page, but
trust me, in my head, its coming through loud and clear!

Erica at 11:38 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home