Erica online

Thursday, October 23

My favorite delusion (see the side panel if you don't know what it is) took a huge
beating last night.

We had girls club, and 36 girls between the ages of 9 and 12 showed up.
Two of the longest hours of my life! I could actually feel my hair turning grey!

I got more attitude from those 36 girls than from all 200 of my jr. high and high school boys! It was unbelieveable and LOUD!!!
I can't stand girls of that age, I even hated myself at that age. Its that pull between wanting to be a baby and wanting to be grown up, that and being loud and annoying all at once.

Now with my girls being so close in age, they will both be in that age group at the same time. I think I shall move away from home when that time comes because
AHHHHHHHHHH! (That's the best way to describe it I think).

Oh God, help me! That's my pre-emptive prayer for 10 years down the road. Are you allowed to prophetically intercede for yourself????

Erica at 9:36 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home