Erica online

Friday, October 24

Today is Friday, Hooray! I don't have to work tonight!
I just have some paperwork but no teens to yell at...er...guide into wiser ways!

I'm trying to put things in a positive light but it requires a lot more effort to do
that than to just say, "shut-up, you're getting on my nerves". But its worth
the effort I think. Being positive can be exhausting!
I'm amazed that God doesn't need a nap. He's so positive and nice all the time,
you'd think He'd be so tired. Especially of hearing all the complaining.

I've been giving Him a lot of complains about circumstances lately, but He still likes me, isn't that AMAZING???
This might sound stupid but I really like God.
Yes, I'm in awe of Him and His awesome power and creativity and holiness and all that too, but He's so NICE as a friend and that really gets me sometimes.
I'm such a jerk to Him sometimes and He still likes me, and talks kindly to me and just gives me stuff for no reason. I like Him better than anyone, many nights lately I've fallen asleep singing the song "Jesus, you're my best friend and nothing will ever change that". (They sing that one at Springs for those of you who don't know it).

Anyway, I just thought I'd share that. Don't know why, just said it. Stream of conscienciousness I guess. Being positive...God....isn't it nice that He's positive?
It fits!
Erica at 1:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home