Erica online

Tuesday, October 28

I didn't blog on Sunday or Monday as I couldn't get onto the site, I think my
computer was having a temper tantrum.

But lots of exciting things have happened since Saturday.
Last night I got to clean puke off of a carseat! Now that is a good time!
Rebecca has the stomach flu so I'm doing laundry like crazy and walking
around the house armed with papertowel and a lysol spray bottle.
Its my concentrated effort to kill the bug before it gets Bella too.
(or me for that matter)

But last night Rebecca was feeling better and asked to go for a walk in the snow.
(for those outside of Winnipeg, we had a huge snowfall of about 10 cm!)
How could we refuse her that, we'd been refusing her food and she wants to eat so bad. So we bundled up both kids and played in the snow. It was so much fun!
"Daddy made a man-man".
So cute, Isabella calls the snow-man, "man-man."

Aside from them eating a lot of snow, it was pure fun!
Its good to enjoy the first snowfall and frolic in the big white flakes before the hatred sets in. Happy shoveling!
Erica at 6:57 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home