Erica online

Sunday, November 2

Woooooo-hoooooo!
I'm on a BAD streak! I've been so naughty in the last 24 hours!

Last night I went to a movie that I've wanted to see, Under the Tuscan Sun.
(I just love romantic comedy)
I drove all the way to Grant Park and when I got there it was sold out!
Man! So, I had a naughty idea.
I bought a ticket for Kill Bill (blah) and then went into the "wrong" theatre to see if there were any seats left, and there was!!!! So I watched the movie I wanted, so bad!
I have now deceived Grant Park Cinema but I think I can live with that.

But it doesn't end there! No, I discovered that Grant Park has a liquor mart! So I bought a bottle of wine for the rest of the evening!

And tonight, for supper I ate two timbits, three cookies, a glass of milk, and a caramel apple! Bad, bad, bad I tell ya!

Somebody stop this crazy train! hee hee hee
Erica at 7:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home