Erica online

Tuesday, November 11

I just LOVE having D.J. home with me! I've gotten so much done in the last couple of days! My kitchen is KLEAN. Clean with a K because it is soooooo clean, not just tidy, not neat, not passable so company can come over but KAAAAA-LEAN. Like eating off the floor sounds like a good idea kinda clean---you get my drift???----Clean.

Not that I'm a total perfectionist, neat freak or anything. Hee Hee Hee....
So what??? For once, I'm happy with my kitchen....so sue me. And is there really anything wrong with being a neat-freak perfectionist?????
(only if you have two toddlers)

While I'm still on the "I've accomplished something my kids haven't ripped apart yet" high, maybe I'll go tackle one of the bathrooms. :)
Erica at 10:24 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home