Erica online

Monday, November 17

I have almost made it through my first day by myself and it wasn't bad.
But I won't celebrate too early, I still an hour and a half until bedtime and
a lot can happen in that time.

Rebecca was so cute today, she got a back pack and she wanted it on when
she got dressed this morning. She is still wearing it! She won't take it off, its
so cute. Adding to the cuteness is the fact that is wearing TWO hats as well.
Her fashion sense is impeccable. She likes the backpack because she thinks it
make her look like Dora, from Dora the Explorer (whose backpack can talk).

And Isabella learned how to come down the stairs on her bum today.
Rebecca taught her so that's pretty exciting. Providing she doesn't tumble down the stairs....yikes! This growing up thing is hard on the nerves.

Erica at 5:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home