Erica online

Friday, November 14

Whenever my kids are quiet for a few minutes, you know you have to check out
what's going on. So when my kids were quiet in the kitchen today, I said (loudly) "Rebecca, what are you doing?" And heard "washing my hands."

Okay, no big deal, washing her hands. So I left it for a few more minutes.
Now, what she DIDN'T say, was that she was washing her hands in
margarine. Yes, a big horkin wad of margarine, rubbing it all around her hands like
one would with lotion.

Gross! (and greasy!) So, Iget to cleaning her off and she says, "and I clean the stove" Whaaaaa? I turn to see Isabella finishing the cleaning job, smearing the margarine around the oven door with a big grin on her face. Oh good gracious, and yuck! They "cleaned" the oven door with huge handfuls from the margarine container and got themselves in a big greasy mess in the meantime. Yuck. Now I have my kids, the oven and kitchen floor to clean.....and I have no margarine.
But on the brightside, my kids are helpful....sort of.
Erica at 1:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home