Erica online

Saturday, December 27

Most years my boxing day experience is filled with exciting tales of AMAZING deals.
Bargain hunting is a grand tradition passed down from mother to daughter, and my
mom did a great job in this area. I hope to teach my girls as well.

But I digress.

This year I got some great deals but all on ordinary things. Groceries, soap, toiletries, etc. I was thinking about how my life has changed in the past two years. A few years ago, I would have been horribly disappointed if I didn't at least get one clothing item or something pretty for myself. But now I'm like, "WOW! 12 double rolls of Charmin for $4.88! I'm grabbing TWO of those babies!"

And the sad part is, I'm genuinely excited!
But I did get one frivolous item. A box of make-up for $14.97 (50% off).
So that was my thrill perchase.
(If you don't know what a THRILL purchase is...you may not be a shop-a-holic, but there is a 12-step program to help you become one I'm sure! hee hee hee)
Erica at 10:08 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home