Erica online

Tuesday, January 6

I'm still catching up on getting the house clean and organized so that's really boring and I don't want to blog about it.

So here is my agenda for my imaginary day:

Its 10:00 am and just woke up. Francesca (the housekeeper) just brought up my fresh fruit platter and tea. She's late again, the little trollop! But I shall be kind today, as its her birthday. I'll let her sort the laundry as a treat.

I have such a busy day planned. First Sven (swedish masseuse) is coming for my morning massage. Its only an hour today, as I'm simply swamped.
At noon, I must meet my friends for lunch on Wellington. Then its off to the shops to find myself some new shoes. One can never have too many shoes. Irregardless of what my husband says.

After shopping, its time for my nap. Only two hours today as I said, I'm swamped.
Then I must awaken my creativity with a piano lesson. Yvonne is a wonderful teacher, and she should be for the $900 an hour price she charges me! (hee hee).

Then its dinner and a movie, after my afternoon massage. *YAWN* I'm tired already, just thinking about it. Maybe I'll go back to bed. Night night.
Erica at 10:13 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home