Erica online

Tuesday, January 20

Like a moth to a flame, that is Isabella with me the last few days.
Why anyone would want to be constantly so close to me I have no idea.

I am one of those people who like to have some personal SPACE but
apparently, she doesn't feel the same way.
She is near me constantly, sitting on my lap, or if she's near me she has to have
her hand touching me, if I leave the room, she follows me.

While it flattering and all that jazz, I'm craving some time by myself.
I'm hoping this is phase, it'd look a little weird if I hold her hand during
her driver's license test and it'll be hard for her to play basketball if she has to
be touching my hand while running down the court. Yipes!

Someday, I'll probably have to beg to be seen in public with them but for now I'll try to enjoy their desire to be around me, when it isn't making me go snaky!
Erica at 8:59 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home