Erica online

Sunday, January 11

This is my new blogsite!!! Isn't it cute?
Its so feminine, and so ME!!!!
Thanks Yvonne! You did a FABULOUS job! AGAIN!!!

I haven't blogged in a couple days because its been a CRAZY weekend!
Grocery shopping, cleaning, the bank, work meetings, more work meetings,
paperwork, an eight hour CPR and first aid course, church, lunch, staff meeting,
church again and then hospital to visit my mother-in-law, coffee with the hubby
and I just got in.
I'm pooped!

This is the first chance I've got to be on the computer! Yikes! But I like my new blog site, its something new to look at.

Well, tonight was the first time I was ever on the worship team at church. I was pretty nervous but God came through and I didn't vomit on anyone. I don't think anyone knew (except who I told) that I wanted to run for the hills. But overall, it was a good experience. It went really fast.

I'm ready for a good long sleep. The munchkins wake up early.
Erica at 11:48 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home