Erica online

Tuesday, June 22

More of cute Rebecca from the afternoon:

We're at Wal-Mart and Rebecca is telling me something about her dad, I have no idea what she's talking about. So I asked a question, silly me. Here's how it went....

R: And then a big truck for a ride and my daddy fixed it, right mom?
E: I don't understand. What are you talking about?
R: You know, don't you remember D.J.???

Ha! Ha! Ha! She assumed I didn't know who "daddy" was. She is so funny.

She was being so sweet and charming that I took them for a treat to McDonald's. (God bless Wal-Mart for putting them right in)
She kept sharing with her sister and offering to help her out.
I was so touched, I said, "Rebecca, you're adorable."
And she repied, "Yeah, and my hair is adorable too".

Kids. Totally innocently repeat whatever they hear. I love my girls so much. They are a great reason to get up every morning.

That, and to stop them yelling from their beds. That's also a good reason to get up!

Erica at 4:54 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home