Erica online

Monday, October 18

Back to life, things are pretty much as I left them.
Having a rest was nice.
Its great to be refreshed and motivated to spend time with the kids again.

After a little break, everything they do is super cute and amazing.

I'm amazed at Rebecca's queries about God and where He is, and what He is and what He can or can not do. She keeps asking me if God can do.....
Here one conversation we had in the car yesterday.

R: Where is God?
E: Everywhere
R: Is He even in our house?
E: Yes, He's everywhere.
(we get home and she walks into the house looking for God)
R: Where is God, I can't see Him. Wait a minute, is this a pretend God?


During the same car ride Isabella said Rebecca is sick so maybe we should go see Dr. Lamb to get "fixed."
I asked her, "what if we ask God to fix Rebecca instead?"
Bella replied, "Yeah! God could be a doctor!"

So my oldest child thinks I made up an imaginary friend named God and my youngest child thinks God needs a medical degree. I think I've messed them up enough theologically, perhaps I should move on to messing them up intellectually!

Erica at 1:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home