Erica online

Thursday, November 17

Thank God Almighty....

In Regina, I experienced something that can only be described as a "God Thing".
Whether you call it a God Encounter, Annointing, Spiritual Awakening or whatever.
I still don't have the words (unbelievable, I know...Erica, being speechless...who knew it could happen) to describe what happened.

All I know is that in a powerful, HUGE, "God-moment" something inside me unlocked.
It was literally one second, and one moment and one "it is finished"...and it was really was.

Now I've returned to my life, my home, my house, my family and nothing is the same.
It wasn't one of those things where you experience something profound and then it fades and you go back to life as usual.

Nothing in my life is the same. Things that I'd struggled with for years are just gone.
I don't relate to people the same way, I don't think the same way, I don't feel the same way.
What's done is really done, and this is how things are now and ITS WONDERFUL.
I'm free!

And the only thing I can think about is how can I help others get this too? I want to share with the whole world this freedom, and I'm not even sure how it got here, and can it happen again?
Free! Free! Free!
Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!
Erica at 11:06 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home