Erica online

Wednesday, November 9

Gotta Get Me A Clonin' Machine...

Good things are happening in my life. Lots of good stuff with my kids busy lives. Trying to look at prayer life a little more intensely, spending more time praying etc. Trying to help out family more while they adjust to life with new baby. Trying to spend more time with friends, and be open to the idea of community. And then my job...

Whoa! My job is rock-a-doodle. Its the best job I've ever had, things are moving along and advancing. I love what I'm doing and the job is always expanding. Its always new and never boring. It is expanding in so many directions, I have to prioritize daily as I can not complete everything.

New job developments:
1. my research was recognized by the big kahuna at board office and is now going to be made into a publication for the board of trustees to approve.
2. as my position is more and more well-known, my presence is being requested by outside schools to be apart of their projects
3. met someone at a workshop who thinks I have the coolest job in the world and wants to do it herself in another division
4. people I worked for in the past called and asked if I'd like to do some consulting for them on the side of the job I have now...very cool job, probably decent money but WHEN???

My sister say:
Hire a secretary to do work on my other job while I do consulting stuff so I can do both jobs!

I say:
Get me a clonin' machine then I can do both jobs, and I don't have to pay a personal secretary.

Her idea may have more merit in the realm of REALITY than mine, but I've never been a big fan of reality...too many rules and limits!
Erica at 8:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home