Erica online

Monday, October 31

More Random Thoughts...
(In numerical order...ha ha ha)
  1. I decided today to spend "quality" time with my kids, and purposefully enjoy being with them. It worked, it was awesome. We baked cookies, danced, cuddled, read books, and played play-doh! Phew! I need a nap!
  2. I noticed yesterday that my bottled water has an expiry date on it. What is that about? Its water! Water doesn't go bad! What did they put in my water?
  3. Yesterday at church our pastor said some uncomfortable things. Its good for me to think about things that I am more comfortable ignoring. He even used the *em em* (H-E-double hockey sticks) word. Not a pleasant topic and easily avoidable in today's church. I'm glad he's not afraid of people might think and is willing to say what needs saying. It reminded me of what Noel Isaacs (a pastor from Nepal) said about our lives in Winnipeg. (I'm paraphrasing) "How do we ever find God with our lives full of so many comforts and idols that keep us distracted"? It is important to think about eternity and values.
  4. I am learning how to run "properly". That is, how to run without pounding the poop out of my knees. Just to clarify, that is an expression...there is no real poop in my knees.
  5. Speaking of poop. Yesterday we took the kids swimming at the Y. While we enjoying the family pool, they had to shut down the big pool "Due to a Fouling". ie..someone pooped in the pool! Gross!!!!

Erica at 12:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home