Erica online

Wednesday, October 19

Ask Not, Want Not...

While we were gone to Lake Louise, my mom took care of my kids. She told me a story which occured one night at supper time. I think the story is worth repeating...

As the girls were eating their food, Rebecca noticed Grandma's opal ring.
She commented, "I like your ring. Its very beautiful."
This comment drew Isabella's attention to Grandma's fistfull of rings.
Isabella looked at each of the rings and chose her favorite.
She pointed to the garnet family ring and blurted out,
"I like THAT one best! Can I have it when you are DEAD???"

Isabella, Isabella, Isabella!!! What a kid! I can't believe she said that!
Well, on the bright side, she never leaves you guessing as to what she wants.
Erica at 10:40 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home