Erica online

Thursday, October 6

What's So Funny....

If I tried to blog all of the things that Isabella does that are funny, I would be sitting in front of this computer all day long!!! She is so silly and cute that she is always making us smile.
So I will sum up some of the silliness from the last 24 hours and then I'll add some all-time greatest hits of Bella-Boo-Boo!!!

(Maybe I should consider adding a daily Bella quote on my blog!!!)

Bella's Silliness in the Last 24 Hours:
  • We were playing with play-doh and I saw that she had something in her mouth. I began to scold her, "Belllllaaaaa!!! Did you put play-doh in your mouth?" She smiled at me proudly (being innocent of the accusation) and said, "Nooooo mommy! I didn't! Its just a booger!"
  • She layed backwards on the couch with her head hanging upside down and shouted, "Hey everyone look at me! I GOT CRAAAAA---ZZZY HAIR!!!" (Her curls turn into an afro)
  • She asked what we're going to eat for lunch. I told it was chicken and salad. With a big grin, she held up her hands (for dramatic effect), exclaiming, "Phew! I'm glad its not chicken poo!"
  • Before her nap today she piped up, "Hey mom know what? If daddy didn't sleep with you, you'd be really sad." I turned quite red and asked what she meant. She replied, "You know if had that big bed all by yourself at night, you'd be sad and you would wander around the house yelling, "DJ! DJ! Come in my bed with me!" (Where she got that idea in her head, I'll never know!)
  • At bathtime last night she informed me, "I think I'm a big girl now mom, I can clean my own BUN!!!" (bum) hee hee hee

These are things she has done and said in the last 24 hours so you see how I can't keep up with recording her wit, however I will try to do justice to some of my all-time favorite Bella moments.

  • Going around on the little horse carousel at the mall, she had a big grin on her face (the one where she has a joke forming in her little head) and said, "Are we there yet?"---Get it? She was going around in circles!!!
  • Once D.J. was on the phone with his work, and Bella was making obnoxious "lalalala" noises. He told to her to be quiet as he was on the phone, he then got out of the car to go into the ATM and she started her noises again. I turned around and asked her to stop the noises (as it was annoying) and she retorted, "WHY? Are YOU on the phone??"
  • After spending the day with her Grandma (my mom) she informed me that "Grama-mama doesn't love her". I asked what made her think that. She answered, "She says mean sings (things) to me". Intriqued, I pressed on, "Really what kind of mean things"? Bella replied, "You know mean sings like, Come on Bella! Its time to go now!" (She was having fun with her little friends and didn't want to go yet!!!) YESS!!! DRAMA-QUEEN!!
  • When she was just 1 1/2 I was busy in her room picking up her toys and clothes and making her bed. She sighed as she said, "Mommmm! Nooo! Stop! You daa-wiving me caa-waaazy!" (Even as a little toddler, she liked to wallow in her messes)
  • This summer at the cabin, when Rebecca's little butt was exposed, Bella said, "Rebecca! You have a white butt!" She slapped her white butt and ran away laughing!

Erica at 3:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home