Erica online

Thursday, October 20

Crazy Craft...

Today my girls each made a paperbag puppet at school. Bella was fine with hers. She played with it for a little while and then got bored with it.

Rebecca has a little better attention span than that. She is now speaking THROUGH the puppet. I no longer speak to Rebecca but I have a recyclable container for a daughter.
I can keep up with talking through a third party if it were a regular puppet but this one has
multiple personalities. She has one character named Matisha, one named Salsa and one named
Kelsey. That is too many puppets for me to keep track of who I am talking to.

The puppet had an orange at snack time!
I'm not sure how far to let this go. Does puppet get a seat at the table for dinner? Does puppet get its own room? Do I have to put away money in a college fund for puppet? Where will it all end??????
Erica at 3:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home