Erica online

Saturday, January 31

I couldn't sleep last night, when I laid my head down it began to reeeeeeeeeeeellllllllll.

Thinking about family, money, debts, the kids, D.J.'s work, my work, the house, this summer, etc....
then I went to check on the kids before I tried to sleep again.

I looked down at their peaceful faces, and tiny beautiful heads, their soft blond curls.
Ahhhhhhh.....

Just looking at them, I went to bed and thought. Life is good, I've made all the right decisions,
if I'm in debt for the rest of my life....oh well. The two most important things I'll ever do are peacefully
dreaming, they're healthy and happy.

What other joy (on earth) can have that effect? What other job could ever fulfill a person?
No amount of money could ever make me laugh and cry in the same perfect moment.
I am so blessed.
Erica at 7:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home