Erica online

Thursday, January 29

Its amazing how negatively pain can affect your self-image in a very quick amount of time.
So instead of wallowing in self-pity,
I'm going to make this a positive experience.

Rather than feeling like a loser who can't take care of her kids, I'm going to enter the
Olympics of Self-Loathing (which I'll create) and I'll win every prize.

I'll attempt to win the Gold in Guilt Category.
I'll start by feeling guilty about having a messy house, move on to wanting to sleep AGAIN and then
surge on into the terrain about not feeling like playing with the kids.
We'll save "the kid's diet" "quality time"and "laundry" for round two.

Who said Winning at being a loser couldn't be fun. They don't know what they're missing!

Erica at 3:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home