Erica online

Tuesday, March 16

So I'm planning my revenge for all those mornings when my kids wake up at 6am.

I'll just carry on playing with my little sweetheart, I'll smile and say, "Its okay, I had to get up sometime anyway, No Problem!"

Then when they're teenagers and they want to sleep in.
I'll wake them up at 6am on a Saturday morning.
First I'll whine, "I need some aaaaaaaaaapple juice."

Then when they ask why I'm getting them up so early, I'll just do what they did to me. Oh, I just wanted to get you out of bed so you could watch me put things in a boot and take them out again, for about 20 minutes.

Then when I'm done with the boot game. Maybe you could read me a book I've already got memorized a few hundred times.

Its gonna be great! Now all I have to do, is remember the plan....for about 15 years. This may be a problem as I usually can't remember things for 15 hours.

Oh, and for those of you who are playing.

Sunday's word of the day Routh means plenty.

Today's word of the day is.....

Gonzo (yes like the muppet for those old enough to remember)

Is it...

a) a type of cheese

b) to disappear

c) a musical tone

d) bizarre

Erica at 9:30 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home