Erica online

Friday, March 12

In a previous blog, I admitted to the world that I am a closet geek.
(unless you already figured that out by looking at me, in which case, I'm just a geek)

Anyway, I love words and I have a fabulous dictionary that is so great. I got it when I took Greek and Latin in English course in University.
It gives the origins of all words in the english language.

D.J. thinks I'm a huge nerd when I pull out my HUGE dictionary, and he laughs at how fascinated I am with it. I love languages of all kinds.

My point, I'm going to put a word of the day on my blogsite so I can share my passion for words with you.

So my blog will not only entertain but educate.
Ooooooooo.......Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

(At least I'll do it til I get bored of it!)

Today's word is.....*drumroll*....... plethora.

It means many and of great variety.
I chose this word because it sounds cool. Ple-thora. Say it, it rolls off the tongue.

Hey that sounds cool too. Tomorrow's word should be tongue. Tongue.
Tongue. Hee hee

Erica at 8:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home