Erica online

Wednesday, March 3

There are books and books written on combatting a child's negative behaviours.
Behaviour modification strategies for cranky children is a whole section at the book store.

My question is, what do you do if YOU'RE the one who is cranky?
Yesterday I was particulary frustrated with Isabella's clinging and whining.
While my heart knows she is ill and in need of extra TLC, my selfish mind was thinking "LEAVE ME ALONE FOR TEN SECONDS, AHHHHHH!!! STOP WHINING!!!!"

I was getting very testy and cranky by the end of the day.
I think I need some strategies to combat my own negative behaviours when I'm in a funk.

Maybe I can give myself a time out? Hmmmmmmm......time out!!!! :)
I could try appeasing myself with a treat, a handful of raisins works for the girls. Mmmmmmm.....raisins!
Maybe I just need a nap????

Yep, I think the kid's stategies are pretty much universal. A nap would do wonders for my attitude. :)
Erica at 9:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home