Erica online

Saturday, February 28

Last night (Friday) I saw "The Passion of The Christ"

What an amazing movie.
That was the most real and the most human that Jesus has ever seemed to me.
It was definitely a touching movie.

I'm not sure if its one that I could watch again and again.
It was really hard to watch and I felt so emotionally drained at the end of it.

Throughout the whole movie, I was so overwhelmed with gratitude at the sacrifice that Jesus made
for me. How much He loves me was everpresent, as well as the reality of His choice going to the cross.
Hearing Him say that its what He came to do, was so amazing to me.
He REALLY is atonement for my sin.
The power of His blood is so real to me now, its not just symbolism or words, there was real blood that He gave
for me!

I was truly affected by this movie. I would recommend that everyone go see it, just not kids though...its graphic.
Erica at 6:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home