Erica online

Thursday, February 26

I think I got hit with cupid's arrows on Valentine's Day but just didn't realize it.
For the last two weeks, I've been soooooooooooo in love with my kids and my husband, its just crazy.

My kids have hearts that are so sweet, and gentle and kind. It makes the fact that they are ADORABLE almost
irrelevant. (almost) Their voices are so soft and sweet, and the things they say make laugh out loud.

My husband has been patient and sweet. When I went out (for the 4th night in a row) last night, he was telling me not to worry about the girls, but have a great time. He was happily tending to the kids, and sent me off with a kiss.

I'm smitten with my family. *sigh*

Despite my work being hard, and seeing so much crap in the world. I come home to a house of peace, and gentleness, where three people in it who think I'm pretty amazing.

I am so blessed. Not just blessed, but BLESSED.
Erica at 2:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home