Erica online

Wednesday, February 18

I've been in a bit of a funk lately, and I've had trouble being my usual happy self.
So in an attempt to cheer up, I've compiled a list of things I'm grateful for....(in no particular order)

1.) My beautiful girls
2.) My beautiful husband
3.) My messy house....I could be homeless.
4.) My messy car....its too cold to bus it with two little tikes.
5.) My internet bill, it means I have access to the outside world.
6.) Being tired from my job, it means I have a job....which I love by the way.
7.) My dishwasher *sniff, sniff* I get teary-eyed thinking about how much I love that thing.
8.) My family....they are great people and wonderful friends.
9.) My library card (no, I'm not reaching, I really love the library)
10.) My new washing machine....going to the laundromat in the winter would be awful.
11.) My friends at church, they really are a fascinating group of women.
12.) Not being rich....I know my friends like me for me and NOT my money....hee hee hee
13.) My relationship with God....it lets me know I'm worth something even when I'm not.
14.) Today's date.....it means spring will arrive sometime in the next 3 months...NOT 4 or 5 months!
15.) My membership at the Y....it keeps me sane in the winter. My kids are healthy and happy, and have a place to run.

Wow! I really feel better already. Back to the laundry....
Erica at 9:09 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home