Erica online

Tuesday, February 10

My mennonite blood must be pumping thru' my veins right now.
I don't know why, I just felt like baking today.

But not just plain baking, serious mennonite baking!
I made Zweiback, mennonite buns!

I was a little shocked at how time consuming it is though.
I told D.J. I wouldn't have the patience to be a pioneer, cause back in the day, everything took so long!

So, he said if I wanted he'd get me a bread maker.
I'm honestly not sure if I should be insulted or not. hee hee hee
The feminist in me says, "WHAT!!!!! HOW DARE YOU???? AN APPLIANCE AS A GIFT???? WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP AND HOW YOU VIEW ME???"
and the practical side of me says, "hmmmm....that might be nice. I like the smell and taste of fresh bread, and it might save a few $"

Who will win out in this drama? In this conflict of wills, does common sense beat out dramatic tantrums? We know which voice is louder, but which one will persevere?
Stay tuned for the next episode of "The Young Restless Voices in Erica's Head"
Erica at 5:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home