Erica online

Tuesday, April 20

I'm back! Back in the cold, cold arctic! :(
It was gorgeous in Kansas City. It was 28 degrees and I was swimming in an outdoor pool. Not so much here.....

But I don't even know where to start with how the trip was, it was so great.

On a spiritual level, there is so much to say about God did that I'm not sure where to begin. There was just so much MORE of God.

So I'll sum up. God is HUGE and DEEP that I need a million years to begin to experience all that He is, what it is to be in relationship with Him, and learn about His wisdom. Even the understanding of how HUGE and how DEEP is beyond me.

There was just so MUCH of Him there.....it was overwhelming in the best sense.

On a personal level, it was totally fun. It was great to have adult conversations and goof off like a teenager again. I made GREAT relationships with girls who were good friends before but now its MORE!

I enjoyed the break from being a parent. It was nice to take care of me for awhile, and now I have MORE to give to them.

So in short. I got MORE, I have MORE and I want MORE than ever before now.
So "MORE Lord" is my new prayer.
Let's get MORE of Him in Winnipeg!
Erica at 9:38 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home