Erica online

Tuesday, April 6

For the most part, this mom thing is getting easier and easier as my kids grow older.
They are becoming more independent so they need less and less attention from me.
But this morning, I made a rookie mistake.

(Now I'm not saying I'm in the major leagues of mommying yet. You have to have raised at least ONE teenager successfully to get that status, but I thought I was at least on my way out of training camp! Are you tired of this metaphor yet? I am.)

Anyway, my rookie mistake was stripping the kids down, including diaper then turning the shower on. BOTH of them peed all over the bathroom floor.
Duh! *hitting my head* Shower on then diaper off! Crap! Well, no crap....thank goodness!

Rebecca had her first dentist visit this morning. Very exciting stuff for her. She's been asking to have her turn at the dentist since January when I "got" to go. She was fantastic, totally co-operative and got lots of praise. Nothing really dramatic.

Let's see when its Isabella's turn, that should be a noteworthy blog! :)
Erica at 3:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home