Erica online

Friday, April 2

Rebecca is so awesome! She has just been wandering around the house, cleaning things up. She is so tidy and polite. A wonderchild.

Its a good system really, Isabella goes around making messes and Rebecca cleans up.
hee hee It might be good til they're teenagers and Rebecca figures out that Belle should be helping more.

It was a glimpse of the future today I think when Rebecca sent Isabella to her room because she was fah-wus-ter-ated. I can see being fah-wus-ter-ated with a person who is always following you around and touching your things. However, I had to explain that sending people to their rooms was mommy's job.

Rebecca also pointed out to me today what my name is. She told me that "daddy calls me Erica but Rebecca can call me mommy". Good point.

I just love our conversations as she gets older and thinks and figures things out.
This is a good stage...so far.
Erica at 10:08 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home