Erica online

Tuesday, March 30

So here's what I've been pondering.....

*ponder*ponder*

In Numbers, when Miriam and Aaron get proud and start to challenge Moses because they too have prophesied, here's what God says....(I'm paraphrasing...my Hebrew is a little rusty...hee hee)

"When there is a prophet on the earth, I give him dreams and visions but with Moses, I speak to him face to face and speak plainly, not in riddles. Moses knows my form".

This has been on my mind for a number (pun intended) of days now.
I keep thinking about how in the perception of God, prophesy was trivial compared to relationship with Him. Who cares if you can hear God if you don't KNOW Him?

So this is what I've been praying for since I read that, I want to know God's form and hear His voice. To be like Jesus, who knew the Father...that's the ultimate goal, isn't it? Did Jesus even ever claim to be a prophet? No, but He said He was the Son of God. The Sonship is valued above being a prophet.

So this is the place I've come to. I want to experience the SONSHIP. Does this sound crazy??? The prophetic stuff can happen anyway, but that is not my goal.

And no what's funny? On Sunday night, after praying all week to meet face to face with God, Bob got up and said he felt God pulling people's faces to His so He could see them face to face. And Bob started naming off people he saw, but nope, not me.
What gives? I'm asking and a bunch of other people get what I'm looking for. Huh?

hee hee hee
Erica at 9:21 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home